1) E-mail request list of materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Refine request list by using Advanced Search on the online catalog: more.lib.wi.us
3) Requests should be only items that are AVAILABLE at Clear Lake as indicated on the online catalog: more.lib.wi.us. Courier is not running so there is no transfer of items between libraries.
4) Request list must include: patron name, patron library card number, preferred pick up day (Monday: Noon – 3, Wednesday: 4 pm – 7 pm, Friday: 9 am – Noon), name of item, author, and call # (Ex: Hide, Lisa Gardner, FIC GAR)
5) Please limit the number of items you request: 5 dvds, 10 books, 3 books on cd
6) Please allow staff 48 hours to respond to your request. We are not working every day and there are no weekend hours. We are only allowed 1 person in the building at a time and have to be careful not to interfere with normal village operations.
7) Once your request list is filled you will be assigned a specific day and time to pick your items up at the library (Ex: Friday, May 8th at 9 am). Pick up days/times for the week of May 4th will be Monday: Noon – 3 pm, Wednesday: 4 pm – 7 pm, and Friday: 9 am – noon.
8) Once your request list is filled you will be assigned a pickup number (Ex: 20). Please write this number down on a piece of paper that can be displayed in your car window so Village Employee can see it from inside the building.
9) Pick up location is in the front parking lot and spot is marked.
10) To avoid contact with Village Employee, please remain in your car until your bag of items with your number (Ex: 20) has been placed outside of the building on the table by the Library Book drop and employee has closed the pick up window.
11) Staff will use gloves and a mask when handling the items but you still might want to quarantine the items for up to 72 hours.
12) Please return items to book drop.
13) Please be patient with Village Employees. This service is new for us. We will refine the service as needed.
14) We miss you.